Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ section provides detailed answers to the most commonly asked questions about CannaBrew. We have tried to answer as many questions as possible, but if you don't see your question here, please feel free to contact us and we'll do our best to help. We're here to make your experience with our CannaBrew as easy and enjoyable as possible.
What am I
- Weapons (including but not limited to guns, knives, pocketknives, laser pens, brass knuckles, explosives, spikes or weapons of any kind including concealed permits)
- Outside alcohol, food, or beverage (exception: see Water Policy below)
- Large backpacks (cross body, fanny packs, and purses are OK)
- Glass bongs and pipes (small chillums that fit in pocket are OK, we recommend bringing papers, wraps, or cones!)
- Cannabis in excess to the State Legal Limit of 3oz
- Motorized scooters or bicycles (excluding wheelchairs and mobility scooters)
- Animals or pets (excluding service animals)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Unauthorized merchandise, soliciting, advertising, handbills, posters, product sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Hydration packs (empty) are permitted
- Sealed water bottles are permitted
- Reusable water bottles or canisters of any kind must be empty
- Water filling stations are available for free throughout the venue
- The box office, merchandise tents, and any venue run booth will be cashless options only
- Individual vendors' payment options may vary
- There will be NO ATMs available
- Yes, you will be able to come and go as you wish. Please note that you will be subject to search each time you enter the festival grounds. This is purely for the safety of our guests.
- ZERO loitering in the parking areas will be tolerated. This will be strictly enforced for safety reasons.
will be at
- There will be a variety of food/beverage/alcohol/arts-crafts/apparel/cannabis/local-business vendors and more on-site.